Your LOCAL Real Estate Office, The Vines Real Estate offers the following beautiful and unique home that is ideally positioned on what could easily be considered one of the ‘best of the best’ locations that the Vines has to offer.
A seriously very rare opportunity!
This is a Stunning Retreat and Lifestyle Property that Offers the Best of Both Worlds. With so many unique features it must be seen to be fully appreciated.
You haven’t known serenity until you sit on the poolside alfresco patio of this immaculate four-bedroom two-bathroom family home. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac and overlooking stunning landscaped gardens, natural bush, the beautiful Ellen Brook creek conservation reserve and its natural wetlands, this private retreat 1-acre property must be seen to be fully appreciated.
This prestigious hideaway location showcases the best of The Vines. It’s the essence of highly desirable relaxed Australian country style with the convenience of shopping, schools, the idyllic Swan Valley and the renowned Vines Resort and 36-hole Championship Golf Course all within easy reach.
• Immaculate lifestyle home ideally positioned in a unique and stunning Vines location
• Many hidden features
• Ellen Brook Creek reserve proximity, accessibility, and outlook superior to any other Vines property
• Magnificent landscaped gardens on a terraced block that maximises the unique vista
• House ideally positioned on the block to take full advantage of the special location and to easily accommodate future development options.
• Fabulous entertainment area with spa pool & patio
• Beautiful open plan living
• Spacious formal lounge
• Four large bedrooms – two with bay windows overlooking the creek and ponds
• Built in wardrobes
• 2 bathrooms
• Master bedroom features an adjoining ensuite with spa bath and a separate walk in robe
• Huge plush junior bedrooms
• All rooms have a beautiful outlook
• Double garage with automatic door
• Stunning natural wetlands
• 4,297sqm landscaped bush
• Daikin reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
• Slow combustion wood fire
• Country kitchen overlooks pool and bushland
• Solar hot water
• Large powered tool shed / workshop and a separate wood or garden shed
• Underground power supply to remote controlled external garden & pond lighting
• Cascading ponds fed from either the centralised rainwater collection or the bore supply
• Separate herb garden
• Close to shopping, golf course, wineries, restaurants
• Approximately 25 minutes from Perth Airport
• High pressure bore with 2.5 Horse Power Grundfos Pump
• Bore fed reticulation
• Bore also connected to specially installed underground rural mains line with turf valves to provide high water pressure at multiple access points around the property. System can be run from either mains power or a separate generator could be easily installed as power backup.
For further details please contact PAM MITCHELL from The Vines Real Estate all hours on 0407 192 792 – “YOUR DEDICATED VINES SPECIALIST LIVING AND WORKING LOCALLY”.
- Category: House
- Address: 14 Champagne Terrace, The Vines, Western Australia
- Display Price: $865,000 - $885,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Parking: 2 in garage + Outside
- Land Size: 1 Acre
- Home Open: HOME OPEN Sunday 21st January 1:00PM - 1:45PM